- 2018 BIO390 Introduction to Bioinformatics, University of Zurich. Co-taught with Dr. Michael Baudis, Dr. Christian von Mering, Dr. Mark Robinson and others.
- 2018 BIO392 Bioinformatics of Sequence Variations, University of Zurich. Co-taught with Dr. Michael Baudis and others. Course materials.
- 2019 13th to 15th March - COST Project Epichembio Bioinformatics workshop: Introduction to NGS data analysis (Barcelona, Spain). Co-taught with Dr. Ana Rojas, Dr. Roberto Malinverni and others. Course materials.
Open positions (2019/20):
With Dr Mark D. Robinson at the Master Program in Biostatistics from UZH:
Assigning cell types using scRNA-seq data
In this project, we will we design interpretable machine learning techniques on curated single cell RNA-Seq atlases where cell types are known to learn the cell type-specific features. Our aim is to generate predictive models to label cells from datasets with unknown cell identities, as well as to explore the impact of different sources for technical- and biological variation.
- With Dr. Tuncay Baubec at UZH. We are open to discuss projects on Epigenetics and Regulatory Genomics. Please contact us at tuncay.baubec at uzh.ch.
- Master Program in Bioinformatics and Biostatistics from University of Barcelona and Open University of Catalonia joint program (Spanish/Catalan). Please contact me and/or visit the proposals listing (in Spanish).
Resources for TCGA data mining